Monday 30 September 2013

Books | Tag | Reading Habits


Hello Everyone,

So today I will be doing a tag which has been floating around on Youtube for quite awhile now. This tag was created by The Book Jazz and I was tagged by The Book Tower. So let's jump right in.

Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

Not really, I will read anywhere, sofa, bed, desk chair, floor, wherever whenever.

Bookmark or random piece of paper

Both, but most of the time it is just whatever is closet to me at the time.

Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop reading after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?

I rarely ever stop at the end of a chapter, I always just stop at any random place. sometimes in the middle of a sentence as well.

Do you eat or drink while reading?

Yes, all the time. mostly drinking coffee though.

Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?

Usually I listen to music but I can read while watching TV if I don't care what is happening.

One book at a time or several at once?

One book at a time.

Reading at home or everywhere?

Home mostly, but I do like reading at the beach or in a park.

Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Silently in my head.

Do you ever read ahead or even skip pages?

Yes, I don't know why but I always look up for spoilers.

Breaking the spine or keeping it like new

I do try to keep good care of my book and do like it if they look like new but I wouldn't not read it if it meant breaking the spine.

Do you write in your books?

No never.

Who do you tag?

Anyone and everyone is welcome to do this tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment