Tuesday 20 August 2013

Bout Of Books: Day 2 Challenge | Re-Title It

Today's challenge is to re-title the book that we are currently reading, this challenge is hosted by Music Plus Books.

This is going to be quite difficult for me today as i have only read 41 pages of The Catcher in The Rye, so i don't really think that this is going to be any good what so ever but I'll give it a try.
The Catcher In The Rye by J.D Salinger = The Phony and The Intriguing by J.D Salinger

In a future blog post after i have finished the book I'll create a cover redesign for this as well, but for now goodbye everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I liked your title! I haven't read this book yet but I guess I know more about it now. Thanks for participating and good luck with the rest of the read-a-thon!
    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book so much. Pretty good title for it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH, the Catcher in the Rye was a lovely experience for me! And the title you chose suits it well. Good luck with it and the rest of the read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete