Tuesday 17 September 2013

Books | Book Tags | The Autumn Book Tag


Hello everyone,

So today I was tagged by The Book Tower to do The Autumn Book. Now this originally started on Youtube by Dani On Books but I will be doing this in blog format. So let's begin.

1. What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
The crisp golden leaves falling from the trees above.

2. What book on your shelves reminds you of going back to school/your school days?
I don't have any of the books I read in School anymore but one that is read a lot of school that I own is To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee

3. Find a book on your shelf which has something  autumn related on it.
The only book I have that is anywhere close to being related to Autumn is After Summer by Hannah Harvey

4. What is your favourite horror/halloween story?
I do not read horror books and I don't take part in Halloween. So I do not have an anwser for this question.

5. What is your favourite horror film?
Same as above, I don't watch horror films, I am a chicken and scare easily.

6. Which book release are you most looking forward to this autumn?
Need it, want it, must have it, NOW.

7. Which film release are you most looking forward to this autumn?
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

8. Show three books that you are hoping on reading this season.
Pretties (Uglies, #2)

So that's all for now and if any of you want to do this tag then your all welcome to take part. But for now, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment